Sunday, July 4, 2010

Shout Out to the World

On this, the anniversary of America's Independence Day I would like to celebrate all those wonderfully intelligent people around the world who have chosen to take time to read the varied rants that make up my 'eclectic' blog.

The World:

Armenia - (Original home of Mount Ararat - of Noah fame)
Australia - (Home of Resch's Ale & some other stuff)
Brazil - (I own stock in your country.)
Canada - (Only 4 provinces - Hello-other 9?)
Egypt - (Do you walk like an Egyptian or do I hear a denial?)
France - (Cannot beat Eiffel Tower @ midnight)
Germany - (Been there too but it was January)
Greece - (Wanna go on a cruise there)
India - (Home of the World's Tech Support)
Ireland - (My daughter loved it there)
Jamaica - (Lots of my friends from there)
Jordan - (Your queen is from here!)
Kenya - (Yo Marathon men & women)
Malaysia - (Love your satays & twin towers)
Pakistan - (Peace please! And good food.)
Poland - (I've got ancestors from there.)
Russian Federation - (Were you spying on my blog?)
Saudi Arabia - (Keep the pumps going a while longer!)
Singapore - (Less than 5 million people & I have 1 Follower!)
South Africa - (Fee FiFa Fo Fum - I smell World Cup!)
Taiwan - (Beautiful Republic - Stay free & strong)
Tunisia - (North African home of Hannibal-Not the cannibal)
Turkey - (Democratic Republic - Live strong as name implies)
United Kingdom - (On 4th of July I say thanks mom!)

And the States - Only 26 out of 50?!?

Arizona
California
Colorado
District of Columbia
Florida
Georgia
Hawaii
Illinois
Iowa
Maryland
Massachusetts
Minnesota
Missouri
Nevada
New Jersey
New Mexico
New York
North Carolina
Ohio
Oregon
Pennsylvania
Texas
Utah
Vermont
Virginia
Washington (State)

Thanks to all of you for allowing me to stand on my virtual soapbox and rant.  And thanks for commenting thereon. (I wish more of you would comment but I'll take what I can get.)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm a New Yorker - How many of us have read your stuff?
By the way, lighten up on the Mets - They may suck but I like them. And I cannot root for the other team so...

Reschzoo said...

Hey, thanks for the comment, whoever you are. (Log in so we can see your handle and not just anonymous - we don't bite! Well maybe a little nip now and then but...
Surprisingly New York does not have the most readers of my rants - That honor (?) goes to Pennsylvania. I have 41 NY regulars but 56 from PA! CA comes in third with 35. They would have more but they have a budget crisis :-)
I'm more upset that I only have half of America reading my crap, I mean thoughts.
Thanks for the comment - I am still a Mets fan, even though their owners are as dumb as the Party of No!.

Reschzoo said...

Hey, thanks for the comment, whoever you are. (Log in so we can see your handle and not just anonymous - we don't bite! Well maybe a little nip now and then but...
Surprisingly New York does not have the most readers of my rants - That honor (?) goes to Pennsylvania. I have 41 NY regulars but 56 from PA! CA comes in third with 35. They would have more but they have a budget crisis :-)
I'm more upset that I only have half of America reading my crap, I mean thoughts.
Thanks for the comment - I am still a Mets fan, even though their owners are as dumb as the Party of No!.

Reschzoo said...

I love Google - They printed my comment twice - I do not stutter guys!!!

Reschzoo said...

I love Google - They printed my comment twice - I do not stutter guys!!!