Monday, May 25, 2020

LIBERALS GET YOUR GUNS

Anything you can say
I can spin my way
I can spin anything
And wreck your day

No you can’t
Yes I can
Please do not
Kiss my butt
Well it’s wrong, it is wrong, it is wrong!

You promote fear and hate
In every Red State
How long can we wait?
Till your guy is ‘great?’

He is now
Really HOW?
Can’t you tell?
From his smell?
He is great, he is great, he is great!

The fact we’re in a lurch is
Proof we must close churches
Get off your high perches
And don't touch our churches

Come on folks
There’s danger here
A Liberal hoax
That much is clear!

Where is that test
And the vaccine you promised
Don’t be a pest
Or you’ll our guy pissed

He’s a child
Now I’m riled
He’s a fool
You’re a tool
He must go
WE SAY NO!
Dump him quick
You are sick!
Yes of him, sick of him, sick of him!

No comments: