Monday, June 5, 2017

WERE THEY ALIVE TODAY---

Anyone who knows me knows I can be quite opinionated and that can get some upset at me. Of course the fact that my opinions are usually correct doesn't help but that's for another time.
So I decided NOT to give my opinion of the current occupant of the White House and his merry band of morons (okay, I just did give a tiny taste of my thoughts) but rather let historical figures chime in on president #45.
(I apologize to any purists out there who feel I should capitalize his name or title but I just cannot bring myself to do that. And since this is my blog, tough.)
I call this piece:


WERE THEY ALIVE TODAY
WHAT WOULD THEY SAY,
WHAT WOULD THEY SAY?

Will Rogers: Well my catch phrase still stands since I never actually met donald trump.

Franklin D Roosevelt: November 8th 2016, a date which will live in infamy...

William Shakespeare through Macbeth: This poor player struts and frets far too long. This tale is surely about an idiot.

Teddy Roosevelt: He speaks not softly nor do his tiny hands carry a big stick. He is a bully!

Benito Mussolini: He's got some good ideas. I like him.

Nero: Now that he has decided to ignore Global Warming I have to remember where I placed my fiddle!

Alfred Hitchcock: This guy scares me. Although I could've used him in Topaz!

John Birch Society founders Bob Welch & Fred Koch (Yup daddy of Chas & Davey): Love the guy! But getting a bit impatient. When will he close down government already?

Carl Sagan: At SETI we search for intelligent life in the universe. Sadly with this guy at the helm it is getting harder to find it in America.

Adolf Hitler: He doesn't go far enough. How can he hope for a final solution if he allows laws to impede?

George Carlin: I think I can use many of those 7 dirty words to describe this president.

Winston Churchill: Never has so much been done to so many by so little a man.

Richard Nixon: Make no mistake about it, I was not a crook. But this guy? I wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw the Watergate Hotel!

Jesus of Nazareth: He need not ban me from America, I wouldn't attempt to visit while he's president.

Mohammed Ali: I float like a butterfly & sting like a bee; I want time alone with that asshole dt!

Rod Serling: I was actually hoping this was one of my Twilight Zone episodes!

Fred Trump: Sorry America, I should've pulled out!

No comments: