Saturday, January 21, 2017

THE GYPSY PRESIDENT

With apologies to Arthur Laurents please sing this post to the tune of, well you know!


I’ll be great
I’ll be swell
Even while the whole world goes to Hell
I was PUT IN this place
To destroy human race
And nothing’s gonna stop me till I’m through!
Honey I’m gonna raise Mid class taxes
So all the workers get axes
I’m gonna kill regulations
That cause pain for corporations
Everything I do will work well for me
NOT FOR YOU!!!!!!

Now’s my inning
Watch my bank account soar
I’ll keep winning
This is what power is used for!

I AM great
I AM swell
And the rest of you can go to Hell
Startin here startin now
I’m the best
Hear me yell
That everything I dreamt of will come true
Honey everything’s comin up bright lights and party time
Everything’s gonna be fake fights and party line
Everything’s coming up aces for me
NOT FOR YOU!!!!!



No comments: