Wednesday, March 27, 2019

RED TIES & SCAM

I am American, that I am.
An American I am, oh yes I am.
And I’m a pollster, a pollster I am
And for my poll I ask you today

Do you like the leader we have today,
Do you like him sir, what do you say?
I do not like his stench I say
I do not like him, no, no way.

But would you like him in a car?
Would you like him near or far?
I would not like him in a car
Even if it drove real far.

Would you like him on a rail?
Or on a ship that had set sail?
I would not like him, rail or sail
I’d only like him in a jail.

Would you like him in a house?
Sitting quietly as a grouse?
I would not like him as a grouse
He belongs in a cell in the Big House.

Would you like him at Sunday mass?
Or in a park with plush green grass?
I would not like him, mass or grass
He’s just a low-life, completely crass!

Would you like him at a fair?
Or on a pony or large great mare?
I would not like him at a fair
And I do not like his orange hair.

Would you like him on the stage?
Inspiring like an old time sage?
I would not like him on a stage
The very thought instills much rage!

Would you like him on a ranch?
Sitting on a tall tree’s branch
Maybe hanging from that branch
But really no, not on a ranch.

Would you like him on a Manse?
With his beloved at a dance?
I would not like him on a manse
And which beloved at that dance?

So you don’t like our leader, Don?
You say he’s just a two-bit con?
No I don’t like your man, your Don
I'd only like it if he was gone

I do not like him that I say
I rue the day he came our way
And as I said he’s truly crass
And he can truly kiss my ass!

No comments: