Wednesday, December 11, 2019

RANDOM THOUGHTS ON LIFE

Why is it called “Take Out?”
That puts it in the perspective of the restaurant.
But if I am the one paying for the food to eat shouldn’t it be called “Take In?

When we go to the barber or stylist why don’t we say hair??
You want IT cut?
How should I style IT?
How short do you want IT?
IT looks good. (THEY look good?)
You take off your hat or hood and say it was really humid today. I couldn’t do a thing with it.
No wonder your hair falls out too soon.
How would you like to be referred to as IT all your life?

When a drug commercial spends more time on the scary awful side effects it must immediately be taken off the air. And if one of the side effects noted on that drug commercial is death they’ve lost me. I no longer care what it’s trying to cure!

If police officers are public servants, why do they get mad when I ask them to get me a soda?

I have taken advantage of every cost saving plan the phone company has offered me for 40 years. So how come my bill is now 10 times higher than it was back then?

Medical thought: When one needs to have a colonoscopy, one is required to ‘do the prep’ prior to the procedure. Don’t do the prep and they will not do the procedure! They go hand in hand, sorry. BUT the prep is not covered under any medical insurance coverage. Instead it is placed separately under a drug plan which will naturally NOT cover it! WHY?

If I win a $100 million lottery how come I only get $40 million? $40 million is great and if I won that much, I’d be thrilled so why not just call it a $40 million lottery instead of rubbing the fact that gov’t gets more than I do? And they didn’t even buy the damn ticket in the first place!!!

Why do I have to tell my doctor if I’ve been to a region where fungal disease or parasites exist or if I’m pregnant? He’s the one getting the co-pay, co-insurance, reimbursement from Medicare and supplemental plans. All I’m getting is a damn needle and the bill!

I’ve owned 10 cars and not one of them ever got anywhere near the gas mileage I was promised.

When weathermen/women tell you the temperature, (It’s 38 degrees) they also tell you what it feels like (but it feels like 24.)
Well if it feels like 24, THEN IT IS 24!
(Where are my gloves?)

And speaking of the weather, what’s up with the percentages of precipitation? Instead of saying there’s a 50% chance of rain why not just say, I’ve got no freaking idea about precip today!

After the last 3 or so years can we finally admit the news is permanently broken?

No comments: