Friday, October 19, 2012

WAKE UP WOMEN OF AMERICA!

This is a quickie I'm adding on the fly. (McFly! I thought I told you...  Sorry about that.)
I have been spouting about the dangers of allowing Republicans to gain control of the government for the next four years but for some reason the evil scary right winger puppet is still close in the polls!
So perhaps people like me are not getting the message across well enough.
With that in mind I now appeal to 51% of the American populace - WOMEN!
And I offer this message, not from plain looking me but from BEAUTIFUL ladies like this!
If you are a woman; a member of a minority; over 65; UNDER 65 or just a human who earns, makes, or brings home less than a million dollars a year and are still thinking of voting for this evil right wing moron please click the above link and learn!
Don't worry, it's short and won't tax your brain too much.
Republicans are not for humans, only corporations!  And no matter how many bribed conservative Supreme Court idiot justices say otherwise CORPORATIONS ARE NOT PEOPLE!!!!
Remember in November!  And remember that November is getting close!  It's just 17 days until D (as in Democrat) Day
VOTE "D" ACROSS THE BOARD.
DO NOT REWARD THE BAD BEHAVIOR OF THE EVIL REPUBLICAN HOUSE THAT HAD ONLY ONE THING IN MIND - GETTING RID OF PRESIDENT OBAMA BY FORCING 4 YEARS OF STAGNATION ON THE NATION.
And to make matters worse these evil terrorists blamed Mr. Obama for not getting anything done!
Hypocrisy!
VOTE D!

No comments: